Effective Tuesday, May 5th, Allenmore Golf Course will OPEN for play.
We will be in compliance with COVID-19 worksite-specific safety practices, as outlined in Gov. Jay Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” Proclamation 20-25, and in accordance with the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries General Coronavirus Prevention Under Stay Home-Stay Healthy Order and the Washington State Department of Health Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations here.
Effective May 5th, we will have the following policies in place:
- Utilize online or phone tee time reservation systems to pre-pay and limit interactions, and restrict payments to debit/credit cards only to eliminate the handling of cash.
- We’ve recently received word from the Governor’s office that we are allowed to resume golfing in foursomes. This will allow you to book tee times in groups of four from different households.
- Leave the flag stick in at all times.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Please take a free drop.
- No club rental at this time.
- If players are not in compliance with these policies, they will be asked to leave Allenmore Golf Course and will not receive a refund.
- We will only allow two players in the pro shop at a time.
Please see full golf course requirements HERE.
FOR BEST AVAILABLE RATES, PLEASE BOOK ONLINE @ ALLENMOREGOLFCOURSE.COM
Allenmore Golf Course is an 18 hole, centrally located Public Golf Course with competitive rates in the heart of Tacoma. It features meticulously maintained challenging holes, a short iron driving range, practice facility, restaurant & bar and Event Center.